Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Seasons

We switch from season to season every few months in Canada.
In Mexico, we switch seasons every couple of months.
Metaphorically speaking, I am stepping into a new season in my life.
Literally speaking, Mexico is like Alberta in a way.
It has it's warm days and it's cold days,
but what's crazy is that Tijuana has spontaneous cold and hot days.
So I guess you could say that TJ is an exception to literal season change.
If you were to look at it metaphorically though.
Well that's a different story.
People come and go follow their calling by God.
Theres new passions arising
causing potential ministries to lift off the ground.
I am very excited to let you know how it is for me.
I am stepping into a new season in my life.
Where this next step is, I do not fully know quiet yet.
I do know though that God has revealed to me
that I am to pursue the Passion to stop as Human trafficking.
He had shown me ways that I can pursue this dream or will if you rather,
by one; presenting a school in England with a humanity core course.
two; by presenting a couple contacts for my internship in England that work in the UN.
three; by revealing to me that I have a success story in his love and grace from sexual abuse.
 God has made it clear to me that He has a purpose for me
 and that my past is no longer a hindrance
 but a new way of making his name known.
In making His name known in all nations where sex trafficking is an issue,
I will be a living, walking testimony of his love pouring out to all those people.
those who are oppressed by this dark and evil problem in society.
I am stepping out in faith and love.
I am stepping into a new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment